Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girl Crush: Zooey Deschanel

"I don't really like to go out very much. I'm not scandalous. I'm not, like, in this to be famous. I also find it so embarrassing when you read about people and it's like they were so trashed at Skybar and stumbling around. I don't want to be that person. That's just so embarrassing to have that written about you."
"I can do the Chipmunk voice and impressions of Judy Garland, Debbie Reynolds and Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music I could probably do the whole Von Trapp family."



"You have to keep reminding yourself it's not about money, because there is a lot of money to be made in this business if you're willing to do whatever. But that's not what I'm thinking about. I continue only to take movies because I love the script and because I really want to do it."

"I don't think I'm very much like anyone else, really. I'm sure there are aspects of other actors that I share, but I don't see anybody else and go, "Damn, they stole my thing". I'm me, and I like that there are people who have an appreciation for that."










Zooey Deschanel: Girl Crush.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I really like this actress-she was super good in the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker. Great post!

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

gurl i have a gurl crush on her too!