Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To You, From Me

Hi...
I was just wondering, why are we acting so weird lately?
I know I've been pushing away the last few days. . .again.
I really don't mean to.
At least I know we're still on the same wave length.
I appreciate you not bothering me the other day when I was in a terrible mood, but just so you know you're good at cheering me up. 

I think your friend told you that I'm just waiting for you to make that move that's going to change some things.  Psst, I'm still waiting.

Last week you made me laugh, really laugh for the first time in a long while.
It was the first time you've done that.

I know when that the timing has to be right when that first move happens.
It's hard to describe, but both of us will know.
There's only been one of these times, that I think we both knew.  I'm sorry I stepped away, I got scared.

Do the nine lives that apply to cats also apply to humans?
I hope so because I think I'm on my fifth or sixth.

I've come to believe that the reason I've been pushing away lately is because I get frustrated with you.
Are you scared to get close to someone too?
Sometimes I wonder if we are just friends.
But then things are said that change my mind.
It's a cycle.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm just frustrated with you, slightly confused, and still a bit scared.


P.S. I like you.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I write letters to "him" all the time, I know how you feel. :/