Friday, June 25, 2010

Boy On The Brain

As much as it pains me to admit it, lately my mind has been on theboytheboytheboy.
I like him a lot, really I do, but it's rather annoying.
Thinking about someone...
You can be reading a book and then something reminds you of them or your brain wanders to we should do that.
Movies, well you sure can't watch a chick flick without missing the entire movie.
Then when you're driving every song reminds you of them because you listen to the same playlist when you're with them.
You try to bring their name up in every conversation.
You think of plans for you two on your Saturday...technically it's his Saturday now because he has all of yours...

I know it's lame to be complaining about liking someone or dating someone, but you can't entirely focus without your brain wandering.  At least if you're me.

No comments: