Monday, October 11, 2010

A Lazy Weekend

The weekend is over :(
It was quite excellent.besides the being over part.
My outfit choice went over well, with everyone actually.
I got to hang out with a couple friends.
The boy and I lazed around in bed for hours.
The weather was stormy, we watched movies, ate nachos and chocolate chip cookies and slept.
It was wonderful :)
But of course I had my mopey day yesterday.
I never used to be that girl and like I told my Mom "I can't help it".
The tears just come and it's ridiculous! Because I'm going to see him in a few weeks and then a couple weeks after that.

My weekend was extraordinary, how was yours?

Enjoy some pictures from my phone :)


This is how blue the sky was yesterday.

The Feast!
Yeah, I don't know either..

1 comment:

Laura Wynn said...

Glad it was so wonderful. :) Mine was pretty much awesome as well! Love, love, love weekends