Luckily the roads have been perfectly clear, but of course when I got to work I parked in the only parking spot layered with ice.
And then proceed to latch onto the door so I don't fall.
Funny thing, the snow. As much as people complain about it, everyone at work seemed giddy and a bit loopy. About six of us were crowded around the door checking out the snow :)
I saw Harry Potter, again.
Don't hate me, but I fell asleep. In my defense I was awake at about 4am. The five minute power nap helped though!
Okay, let's get to it.
e.day you are lovely for giving me an award for my rambles :) Thank you!
The Award's Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell 7 facts about yourself.
Give the award to 7 bloggers you just love.
Leave the 7 bloggers a comment telling them they won.
1. I enjoy making home made birthday cards. Everyone looks forward to them, at least I like to think they do. I use acrylic paints, stickers, magazines, anything really. For my Uncle's birthday I made a robot out of cardboard and stuck it onto the card using folded pieces of cardboard to make it look 3D. Definitely one of my favourites.
2. I can't skate. I've never been able to. Grade 1 I took lessons and I would just shuffle my feet. Age 13 my friend decided we'd go roller blading, I made it across the street before turning back home. I went roller skating another time and used the wall and a blow up couch (it was a retro skate) to stop. I just stick to holding onto a person or the wall now, but I no longer shuffle my feet!
3. I like to eat plain macaroni and ketchup together. A lot of people find this gross, I don't really understand.
4. I hate having my food touch. I think it stems from using those separator plates as a child. Oh! and rice and peas mixed together makes me gag. Lovely, right?
5. If it's blue, I'll eat it. That's a philosophy I live by.
6. When I was younger I decided I would be helpful and clean the carpet for my parents but dumping buckets of water onto it. Some advice? Don't ever do that.
7. I love film. I've hardly made a dent in watching any, but when I do I notice everything. The way the actors move, say their words, their facial expressions, the scenery, the location, the soundtrack, the background noise etc.
Yikes! Now I have to pick 7 bloggers. Tough job :(
1. Kaleena, justaddkaleena
2. Taylor, Anticipation!
3. Kate, (fillintheblank) blonde
4. Laura, A Pretty Plethora
5. Bee , Bee's Blurbs
6. Amanda, Amanda's Musings
7. Chelsea, Don't Drink the Punch
These are all very lovely ladies. Go enjoy their blogs, they are fantastic and I am truly addicted.