Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Amazing!

One of the best feelings in the world: Seeing a movie that pumps adrenaline through your veins.
The Amazing Spider-Man.
I kind of really loved this movie.
While this movie had a lot of special effects, I was surprised when I came out of the theater with that high I feel after acting class.  It's the same high I get watching Roman Holiday.
It pumps in my chest and I can feel it buzzing throughout my body; I want to actI need to.

The movie was the end of my evening, it started out with having an Amazing sushi dinner.
I've recently developed a love for raw fish. 


I need to do something creative!
Creativity is bursting out of my skin, but I don't know what to do with myself.

Tomorrow I shall have myself an adventure.
Even if it's having one of my old person days (go to the bakery, read, go to a movie alone etc.)
I might even do all three!

Have an Amazing Wednesday.











No comments: