Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whatever Happens Happens

Sometimes I like to think I believe in Fate, but then I realize Fate can only take us so far.
So here's what I believe.  I believe there is such a thing as Fate.  I believe that Fate delivers us opportunities and it's up to us to act on them.
Fate once delivered me a job, I took that job and at that job I met some boys.  I had decisions to make, feelings to sort out.  I took a step in one direction and that led me to a two year relationship.
I believe that Fate presented me with that opportunity and I acted on it.

But I get confused on where to draw the line between Fate and Coincidence.
I had a Fate/Coincidence situation recently and I somewhat acted on it.
I doubt anything will come of it, but in that moment I felt happy.  Truly happy.


I've just been doing a lot of thinking lately.
What are your thoughts on Fate?


 

No comments: