Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Just Haven't Met You Yet

I was going to write blahblahblah New Moon stuff but I won't.  Mainly because my brain is being stupid and turning to mush as I write this.
You know what is hard work?  Trying to not develop a crush on someone. 
I met them once.  Pathetic, I know.  But how are you supposed to get rid of the feelings.  The answer: You can't and that sucks big time.


Have you ever watched The O.C. season three or four?  I am like Taylor Townsend.  Someone is nice to me one time and I latch on.  Don't worry, I am in denial right now so nothing will happen.  The only thing is, everything is reminding me of him.  I absent-mindedly ran my hand over a book he told me about the other day, or a song that, for some reason, I associate with him keeps coming on the radio.

And I, being a girl and everything, want to anaylyze every single thing.  The touch to my shoulder, the little games we played to keep us busy, how he grabbed my hand to show me something...I'm a girl, it's what we do.  But I am stopping this ridiculous cycle, for me, right now.  I will not be an analyzer because I just feel pathetic and ashamed when I do.

This really doesn't make sense.  I am a cynical person when it comes to this stuff.  Everything is just confusing and I don't know where I stand right now.

2 comments:

Thome said...

i am just looking at random blogs but i just wanted to say that i love taylor townsends character in season 4. But as long as you don't get too obsessive then acting like that isnt bad.

S said...

Taylor is the best character on that show in season 4. And I defintely don't get too obsessive, I think I would end up creeping myself out.