Friday, December 4, 2009

Blue Eyed Boy: New and Improved

Aww look I went all Christmasey. I don't even know the correct spelling for that made up word.
I have a few problems, well not technically. They're those imaginary problems girls make up.
Like the fact I can't stop thinking about Blank, or a boy I saw once in the summer. I met a boy, kind of, the other day and he was kind enough to tell me he was eighteen (random) and I can't stop thinking of his water blue eyes.
You know how those blue eyes get me. Well these ones were bad, as in good, and I practically drowned in them.
He is the NEW and Improved Blue Eyed Boy. No more theater blue eyed boy.
I think I have just crossed a psychotic line
I think it's going to snow soon.
That would be my attempt at a changing the subject.
Music.
Songs I'm continually listening to lately:

"Tik Tok" by Kee$ha
"Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble.
"Halo" by Beyonce (I normally don't like Beyonce)
"Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson
"Starstrukk" by 3OH!3
"No Air" by Glee Cast (Have you been watching Glee? Love.)
"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga (I just cant get those Ra-Ras out of my head)
Throw Ya Hand Up by Stereos (Stuck in my head, all the time.)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!


Whoops I pressed the button that I dont know how to fix again.  If anyone reads this and knows how to fix that, please let me know :)  Thanks.

No comments: