Recently I've discovered that I finally like who I've become.
I wasn't going to post about this but Lauren over at busybeelauren inspired me to write it out.
What do I best? Making lists.
1. I am fine with my loner status (most of the time)
2. I like the weird food combinations I eat
3. I like that I am a sugar freak
4. I love my body and take care of it.
5. I like that I've gone to a movie alone and I hope to do it again.
6. I love the music I listen to, even if other people don't.
7. I love that I love to read.
8. I love that I love to eat
9. I love my pleather jacket even though I've been made fun for it.
10. I like my unusual humour no one else gets most of the time.
11. I love my water ski sized feet
12. I like being the weird, pale, loner girl.
I like who I've become, it took me awhile to get here to this place of being comfortable with myself and who I am but now that I'm here I don't want to ever lose it.
Take the time to think of the good aspects of yourself, not the bad ones. You'll feel better.
Read a book that makes you happy even if you have to skip to your favourite part, listen to your favourite music, eat your favourite food, dress up in your favourite outfit even if it is grunge (Who cares?!), do something nice for yourself today.
Or if you need to, just have a good cry.
What makes me happy today is making cupcakes and eating a trifle. :)