Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Look What I Bought



Captivate by Carrie Jones.
I am stoked.
The only problem is I have to finish my stack of library books, I was going to add finish Shadowland by Alyson Noel as well, but I think I will just read that at the same time.  I'll have more time to read soon, which I am excited about.
I miss the days where I could read for hours, but when you get "old" you need to get a job.
I'm dying to spend at least half of a pay check on books and just avoid the library until I finish the bought books.
I love "The Breakfast Club".  It's on tv right now, I have no idea how many times I've seen it, but it never gets old.  Love Molly Ringwald, she's awesome.  Which reminds me: NEW "Secret Life of the American Teenager" soon & I believe "10 Things I Hate About You".

No comments: