Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mixed Feelings




I had a nice dose of Kellan today; a repeat of Ellen was on :)

What a day.  My feelings were all over the place.
Anxious
Nervous
Shocked
Excited
Confused
Tired
Bored
Confused some more
Happy!
Bubbly
Happy again!
Confused. . .again
Content
A different word for happy
Tired
Bummed out.
and now I am relaxing.

That's a lot of feeling.  Surprisingly no anger.

You know what is confusing?  Boys.  Some boys. 
I was going to write that they should just say what's on their mind, get to the point but lately I haven't been able to do that with a certain boy.  He is pretty straight up, but I don't even think I've been speaking English when he's around.  People are going to end up thinking I have no depth. 
Oh well, soon I won't be able to shut up.

Holy smokes!  Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve?  I almost forgot.


No comments: