Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stupid Feelings

Boys are confusing.
Yes, I, being a girl and all am confusing as well.  I even confuse myself sometimes.
I like to think of myself as a "get to the point" "straight up" kind of girl.  With most things I am, but when it comes to feelings, I suck. 
We carry all these feelings but I have no idea what to do with them.
When I'm angry I cry.
When I'm happy I. . .I don't know what I do.
When I'm bummed out I do nothing.

I have trouble loving people, I can't tell people how I feel (the deeper emotions), I don't know how to express sadness yet people say I look sad all the time.

I would like to just blurt out my feelings, but it's hard, plus you'd scare people off that way.

Lately I've been trying not to complain and whine (which is hard), I've been trying to ask people more questions about their personal life, but how do you do that without sounding like you're intruding.

Time to go sort through my brain while watching the Glee finale. 
Yes, I know I'm a week late!

No comments: