Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Accomplishment

So I made a list last blog post didn't I?  Let's see how far I got on that list:

1. Go shopping and buy myself something I love even if it is just a plain white t-shirt. [Going shopping today]
2. Paint my toe nails blue.
3. Make Eggie cookies.
4. Clean my room and decorate a bit better.
5. Watch a bunch of movies and lounge around in bed. [I did this at night, how could I deny myself the pleasure of reading outside in the gorgeous sunlight? :)
6. I am going to try to not log on to the computer at all tomorrow. It's a goal. [Okay, I flubbed here.  I had to do some banking and I also had to make a mix cd.]
7. Exercise every night starting tonight...actually last night but I'm making it a goal today. [I feel better already :)  Sweating from exercise makes me feel like I've accomplished something.]

8. I am also going to try not to think about boys, except Sunday that will be a little difficult..but it's still a goal and one that I need to accomplish big time. At almost twenty two years old I still have the boy crazy mind of a fourteen year old girl.
[Well this last one was certainly a dud.  You can thank the boy who sells me blue slurpees, a boy at work and a boy who did that "I'm stretching but not really I'm actually checking you out" thing.
 
I can also add finish two books!  I completed "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen yesterday and then "The Summer I Turned Pretty" by Jenny Han  today.  I prefer Sarah Dessen's other novels to this one and I devoured Jenny Han's book.
 
Hope you're having an excellent weekend be it sunny, snowy, rainy, foggy...etc

No comments: