The sun has been out all week and that makes me happy.
But this weekend I finally get half of it off and I'm excited. Except that I never make plans to do anything on my days off.
This weekend is just the same, so I've decided to make plans with myself.
I have plenty of pleasing options:
1. Go shopping and buy myself something I love even if it is just a plain white t-shirt.
2. Paint my toe nails blue.
3. Make Eggie cookies.
4. Clean my room and decorate a bit better.
5. Watch a bunch of movies and lounge around in bed.
6. I am going to try to not log on to the computer at all tomorrow. It's a goal.
7. Exercise every night starting tonight...actually last night but I'm making it a goal today.
8. I am also going to try not to think about boys, except Sunday that will be a little difficult..but it's still a goal and one that I need to accomplish big time. At almost twenty two years old I still have the boy crazy mind of a fourteen year old girl.
And with that, enjoy your weekend :)