Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm (Still) Thinking Too Much

Thinking too much.
Again.

I made a list a few days ago of things I would accomplish.
The only thing I did was go see a movie.
I needed to get out of my head for a while.
It worked, until I started thinking again.

It all has to do with this awful mood I've been in.
It started on Tuesday.
And everyone knew it too.
I don't know what it was that sparked this, but I've just been wanting to scream.
Actually no, I went for a walk and I had the urge to throw my blue slurpee, but that'd be littering and it wouldn't be nice to Earth, now would it?

It seems I go through this Bad Mood thing every two months now, it sucks.
Big time.

Maybe it's PMS or just general mood swings.
Is that normal for a twenty two year old?
Or maybe it has to do with my thyroid disease still, or it's just normal-people-mood-shift-tendencies.
I don't tend to think of myself as a normal person so this would shock me if that's what it was, just a normal bad mood.

Or maybe it's karma?
I screened a call this week.
It was the beginning of my bad mood and I kind of knew who it was (I don't have call display by the way) and I just didn't want to talk to them.
There's only been one, okay, two people I've wanted to talk to and I've already talked to one of them.
She helped me see things in a different light.
Sometimes I actually do miss my friends and their wonderful pep talks.

Off to hopefully have a better week.
I'll try to think positive.
Hope yours is like how you feel while dancing to your favourite song! :)

No comments: