Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Music Makes Me Happy


Holy crow, I just realized the "Alice in Wonderland" soundtrack was released today.  Ooo oddly I like "Tea Party" by Kerli.  Not usually my genre.  "Always Running Out of Time" by Motion City Soundtrack is not bad either.  Liking "Fell Down A Hole" by Wolfmother.  I think Regina Spektor would've fit this soundtrack. I love "Alice's Theme" by Danny Elfman, seriously awesome stuff.







Lately I haven't been able to stop bouncing around to these songs:

Say Hey (I Love You)- Michael Franti and Spearhead (Thank you Grandma)
Today Was A Fairytale- Taylor Swift
Everyday- Sausalito Foxtrot
Toothpaste Kisses- The Maccabees
Hey Soul Sister- Train
Shout- Donora
Photograph- Donora
Sweet Disposition-The Temper Trap
Here Comes Your Man- Meaghan Smith
Us- Regina Spektor
Your Man-Down With Webster (random choice huh?  It gets pretty annoying after a minute but it gets stuck in my head)

Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?- She & Him


I thought this was kind of funny...is that mean?

No comments: