Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's Your Favourite Zip Code?

So in 2008 90210 2.0 premiered.
I was all yuck they're going to ruin this show.

But guess who loves this show?
Me.
It's the only show I watch religiously now, besides The Big Bang Theory but my love for that show is a whole other story.

So I have a few favourite characters...
Ivy Sullivan played by Gillian Zinser.
Surfer chick who has a crush on Liam Court...

Played by Matt Lanter who was on the model reality show "Man Hunt"
He was my favourite.

Adrianna Tate-Duncan played by Jessica Lowndes.
As messed up as she was in the first season she was still my favourite.

I recently, as in the last couple episodes, became a fan of Teddy Montgomery played by Trevor Donovan.

And how I can forget Kellan Lutz who played George Evans for a short time.

So yeah, I love me some 90210.


No comments: