Sunday, May 2, 2010

500 Days

I'll say it again this movie relates to my life so well in many different ways and not just because the soundtrack is like the soundtrack to my life on most days.


Tom: What happens when you fall in love?

Summer: You don't actually believe that do you?

Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.
 
 
"Just because some cute girl likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't make her your soul mate."


"You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me."

"Either she's an evil, emotionless, miserable human being, or... she's a robot."

"I'm just not comfortable being anybody's girlfriend. I don't want to be anybody's anything, you know?"

"What always happens, life"

That wall Summer so often hid behind. The wall of distance, space, casual that wall was slowly coming down.
"I never told anybody that before."

Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.

Summer: I know.

Tom: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.

Summer: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.


No comments: