Saturday, May 1, 2010

Current Obsessions

1. Two Door Cinema Club
Listen to:



2. Browsing random tumblrs.

3. (500) Days of Summer.
This movie describes my life.
But not in the way you would think.
Summer and Tom are my favourite not really a couple movie couple.
And dude, Zooey Deschanel has style....Joseph Gordon Levitt too.
You do realize that I will never get enough of  this movie, right?

4. Licorice.  My best friend, along with iced capps with shots of mint and blue slurpees.
I'm going to be one of those old people that eat weird meals but still manage to look fifty.

5. I want to make a yummy breakfast like this one.
For myself or for someone else.
But we all know that those hearts would turn out black, my pancake skills are lacking.
6. Having this song stuck in my head while I work:



It gets me through the day.

7. I am so addicted to this from May until September.
I just wish I could find a good pink lemonade.
That would make my summer.

8. The perfect floral skirt (I'm still looking for one) and a summer dress
9. A great retro bathing suit.


10. "The Summer I Turned Pretty" and "It's Not Summer Without You" by Jenny Han.
How can you not be excited about summer reads?

No comments: