Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Life In Lists

Nobody knows this about me but I make lists.
Loads of lists.
Lists of books I'm reading, books I've read, favourite music at the moment, movies, favourite foods/drink/actresses/actors, favourite moments, favourite things to do...the list goes on and on.

It's time for another list...
Things I Need To Accomplish This Month:
1. Buy and learn to walk in heels by June 30th
2. Buy a dress for little brother's grad
3. Come up with an outfit from the 1950s-1980s within two days.
4. Buy food for a twelve hour event.
5. Clean my room
6. Buy a floral skirt/tank tops/plain tees
7. Wear more dresses
8. Get my ab workout done at least five days a week (it's hard when I'm on night shifts, being tired and all)
9. Get my car tuned up.
10. Get a hair cut near the end of the month
11. Make an awesome Grad cake for my brother

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I love making lists! They are very helpful and good reminders when you go back and look at them after time!!