Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Things I Have Learned About Boys Part II



1. Boys like to pay for things, but will let you put up a fight.  They usually win.

2. Boys get jealous easily

3. Boys (the good ones) will stick up for your boyfriend if another guy is dissing him.

4. Boys will play big brother for you, even if they are younger

5. Boys keep secrets

6. Boys share secrets

7. Boys are straight up. Just the way I like it.

8. Boys like to compliment girls.

9. Boys are more willing to admit their feelings than I am.

10. Boys act like a douche around their friends.

11. Boys like to talk in random accents.
 
12. Boys say scary things.  They probably don't even realize they say such things.
 
 
13. Boys get excited over ridiculous things (example: a pineapple slicer).  This tends to make my day.
 
[There will eventually a Part III.  I still have much to learn.]

No comments: