Sunday, June 6, 2010

What You Should Know

I like you.  Really I do.
I like cuddling into you while we watch a movie.
I like the way you tickle my arm.
I like feeling your arm around me.

I like kissing you.
But you already know that.

I like the way we laugh when something could be potentially awkward.
I like that we stop to talk, even if it's only a few words.
I like that we can tease each other, even while our mouths are busy.

I like the way we call each other out on certain things.
I like way our legs intertwine.
I like that when you play with my hair it gives me goosebumps.

I like that you're more aggressive than I thought you were.
I like that I forget everything.
I like that you always manage to find my hand.
I like that you call me weird.
I like that before you leave, you kiss me on the forehead.


But you should know...


That sometimes I freak out and that I think all relationships will end.
It's inevitable.

I don't know how to react to your compliments.

I get scared when you talk about The Future and feel like I should push away.

But somehow you manage to pull me back in everytime.

I like you.

No comments: