Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family Dinner

I'm working on a new header.
I'll probably keep the same layout, the font and the background...it's pretty easy to read.
I'm going to attempt to take some Fall pictures soon, once the leaves start changing and all and hopefully I'll come up with an awesome header.
I'm not very savvy in html, I wish I had the patience to learn though.

So it's the last night with the boyfriend for awhile.
We're going to a movie.
Kind of lame, but we're sort of movie buffs.  He's seen more than I have, but I think I've seen more older movies.
People are thinking he won't last.
That should make me happy or hopeful, or at least for a normal selfish person they would be like "oh yay! he's staying! Now we can still date blah blah blah..."
But I want him to like it, I want him to be successful, I want him to be happy, so why would I want him to move back home in three months?
Does that make sense?
People are lacking faith in him.
Yes he knows it's going to bite him in the ass.
Yes he knows it's going to be a dose of reality.
Yes he knows it's going to be hard.
This is a boy who didn't know how to do laundry and he knows that this is going to be a huge change.

Agh, I need a decent header.

I'm going to invest time in learning a little html....okay no I'm not, but I'll learn how to use Photoshop.

!!!!
I made dinner and dessert for my family tonight!
Both recipes are from the Kraft Canada website.
Easy Chicken Parmesan
It was good and went over really well with my family, but I thought it lacked flavour but still yummy.
I didn't get a picture of the whole thing, my family was starving.



                                        

This is chillin' right now :)
But the pudding that was left in the bowl?  So good.


Facebook chat.
I never used this, up until lately.
I'm having talks about moving out.
This would be an excellent thing on so many levels, the thing I would hate?  Rent.


2 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

I'm glad to see your dessert turned out better than mine did :( haha go you!

Good luck on your header, I've been working on new changes to my blog too, it can be stressful and nerve racking! I'm not as savvy with it as I would like to be.

good luck.

Unknown said...

HTML isn't really so difficult. Although, keep in mind this is coming from the nerd who took "HTML for Kids" out from the library in 3rd grade (not. even. kidding) and taught herself how to make a websites. Yeah I was an interesting child. Do you have Photoshop though? It's so fun to mess around with! I don't really use any special techniques, I've just sorta figured out what works for me over the years. I used to Photoshop myself into pictures with celebrities. Haha :)