Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beware The Red Wall

Aren't you lovely darlings lucky?
You get a fashion post from me! in my red, messy room!
Just trying out some outfits...you know, for no special reason...
So this would be my the gray sweater I've dubbed my "Fall Sweater", a black studded dress, my boots and purple tights.
Don't you love when you click the wrong timer setting and instead of a body shot you get a nice shot of your bum?
 
Still deciding if I like this one...

I decided to do a "modelly pose"

 Fall sweater, denim skirt, tights and sneakers
 Black skirt, gray sweater layered with a black tank top, purple tights and boots.



Still unsure, but liking..

 Or there's always the sneaker route.
This is my I'm fall pose, I'll try to make it look like I meant to do that.

When you are eating candy and taking pictures at the same time, remember that the camera captures you trying to eat the candy.

If it's warm out this is a good options.
Plus my hair looks excellent here.

 Undecided.
But I feel like wearing a skirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the best outfit post ever, you're so down to earth and instead of 'editing' the photos you've even decided to add the ones in when it just goes wrong. I love it :) such a cute little blog :)

ellie-jay.blogspot.com

xx