Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nerding Out

I haven't had many deep thoughts lately.
Just the reoccurring one that time is flying by and all the things I want to do blah blah blah.

Have I informed you that I am a nerd?
The other day there was a Star Wars marathon on (IV, V &  VI [the good ones]). Yes I was stoked out of my mind.  I haven't seen all three since I was a kid! I only had time for one though, but I was still thrilled.
I am also a nerd for wanting this "Tron" themed gear.


Enough nerding out, I'm in the mood for snow and all things Christmas-y!










6:30 am.
Thanks for the ride last week, Mom.















4 comments:

Laura Wynn said...

Dude, those ipod speakers are awesome! and...awww...the christmas!! *sniff* love it. :)

Kaleena J. said...

I am way obsessed with Star Wars too. That's where my crush on Harrison Ford originated.

These pictures are delightful. My favorites are the living room ones. :)

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness i love all the christmas pictures!! it gets me so excited for the season!

ali v. said...

It's raining here right now...and I hate to admit it, but I reallllllly wish it was snow after reading your post! xoxo