Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2011 Movies

It's no secret that I'm a little bit of a movie buff.
So I decided to share some movies coming up that I am interested in/super duper excited to see.


How had I not heard about this movie?
Mandy Moore has been a favorite of mine for the longest time.
Kellan Lutz.  Need I say more?

 "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"

No explanation necessary.


Captain America looks like it's going to be awesome!



"The Help"
Two words: Emma Stone.
 


"The Three Musketeers"


"Apollo 18"
I'm a sucker for alien movies, even though I'm terrified of them.

Has anyone else noticed that no decent chick flicks have come out for awhile?

1 comment:

Laura Wynn said...

Wait! What about 'Something Borrowed'? I think that looks way cute. and I am SO excited for Cowboys and Aliens! Yea-Yeah!