Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Week In A Nutshell

The food post will have to wait, I realized I'm missing some pictures so I might just have to post where I found the recipes.
Stupid computer, losing my pictures...
This computer is ridiculous lately.
The keyboard keeps.....agh nevermind.

Lately I've seemed busy when in reality I'm not.

I turned into a party girl.
I'm not that bad, but I still don't like it.
At the time I'm having fun dancing and having a few drinks but then a couple days later I realized that's not me.
So I'm learning how to balance.
Okay,  I'm not a party girl. I don't go out every weekend, but it still bothers me.
I'm just not used to it, I guess?

I stayed at my brother's place while he was away.
Good times :)
Their dvd collection is awesome and the boy and I ate a tub of coffee crisp icecream.

Work is work.
I'm thinking of finding another job at the beginning of summer.
Funny thing is (I just realized this now) I was supposed to be moving out this month and quitting my job.
The boy was supposed to be in The City and I was supposed to be finding a house with him and 3 other people.
Things change :)

Cheap ol' me bought a dress.
I'm quite in love with it.

Zipper front and crossing straps and polka dots= love.
Ha! I feel like Daphne in "Because I Said So" with her love for polka dots.
Hope your weekend is loverly!
I'm off to buy "Tangled".

4 comments:

Laura Wynn said...

Cute Dress!! Hope you can find the pictures! and..I'm off to buy Megamind! I saw it for the first time last night.Utter hilarity.:)

Anonymous said...

love your dress!
and hope everything gets sorted out :)

xx
18candlesblog.blogspot.com

Kaleena J. said...

cute dress! i've been in the somewhat "party" scene lately too. it's not me. i don't like it. haha

Taylor said...

I've heard fantastic things about
tangled, but i still have yet to see it! Enjoy frolicking around in your super-cute new dress :) fun! and don't worry about not being yourself, it takes more than going out for a few nights to fundamentally change who you are. i am sure you know how to stay true to yourself!