Saturday, July 16, 2011

What To Do On A Rainy Day

More like rainy week.

Summer is not here.
The view outside my window.

 So when is summer is no where to be found, what should I do?


-Wander the mall aimlessly.
-Make new outfits with clothes bought at the mall
-Give myself a pedicure
-Watch Gilmore Girls all day
-Search for new music for my ipod
-Have a yummy lunch (I've discovered I love seeds and cranberries in my salads:)
-Add charms to my necklace (the middle one is new, it's a tiny cupcake bought from  CTJewelry on Etsy)
The ladybug is also new to this necklace but old, I just needed a new chain.  So now I have a charm from my mom (the heart), my Grandma (the ladybug) and me!


What else could I do on this rainy day?
Clean my room?....uhhh maybe.

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

super thrilled I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com