Monday, July 18, 2011

What Is Love? (11)

First off, that song "I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck"  has been stuck in my head for days now.....I have no idea why.

Second, I have a habit of pondering love and my relationship while I'm sweeping up other peoples trash at work.
I wonder if I'm doing this whole love thing righ,t even though there is no way to do it right.
I think it's weird that my boyfriend and I don't fight.  We've had minor arguments but they usually contain laughter.  I've been mad at him a few times but that doesn't last long either.
And honestly, it bugs me that he doesn't get jealous.  Ever. Or he's just not showing it.

Are jealousy and arguments apart of  "Love"?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i love these quotes! and i think love can mean so many things! i think when you love someone so much you are going to have times that you argue or that you are jealous of things but that's apart of love and talking it out is the best thing! never go to bed angry that's an old saying. if you don't agree with something or you're upset always talk it out don't want to long otherwise it will just turn into something bigger than it was to begin with.

issy!!! said...

ok these quotes are amazing! and ya i think love has jelousy and arguments in it. love isnt suppose to be perfect like one of your quotes says u have to work on it. love doesnt just stay the same things do change for better and for worst. Even if you dont fight alot doesnt mean your not in love it just means you guys are compatable as for the jelousy thing most guys dont like showing their jelous cuz it makes them feel small like they are gonna loose u............. MAN I SHOULD BE A THERAPIS (no idea how to spell that lol) oh im issy by the way :)