Friday, September 30, 2011

We're Off To See The City! The Wonderful City Of...Oz?

Another lovely Friday night at home, alone.
I kind of like it this way though.
It gives me a break from people.

Tonight's festivities consisted of:
-trying on clothes to make new outfits.  I'm quite happy with the outcome, mostly because the outfits all contained skirts...I just need proper shoes to go with them.

-testing make up for my costume, which will remain a secret for now because I need to find the actual costume part before I'm 100%  positive.

-Lasagna and beer

-Practicing walking in my heels, while making lasagna.  My feet are killing me!

-Watching "Hocus Pocus".  But you probably could've guessed that, considering it's October tomorrow =)

It was quite a fun night actually.
Tomorrow I am off to see The City!
I want to watch "The Wizard of Oz" now, instead I am watching "You've Got Mail".
"Don't you just love New York in the Fall?"
Yes, Meg Ryan just said that.
I love that quote.

Le sigh, I love Fall.
I just hope it doesn't rain too hard tomorrow.

Tiny list time of things I would like to look for whilst in The City:
-My costume
-skirts
-dresses
-a red or green pea coat
-tights
-shirts (preferably long sleeved, since I don't exactly have any)
-boots and flats

I always feel guilty making lists about what I want, when there's people out there with nothing
I feel terrible.
But I'm a bit OCD when it comes to lists and organizing and I just can't help it.
Whenever I go somewhere I have to make a list.

Sorry to go all Debbie Downer on you for a moment there.
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!
Go do something spectacular!

No comments: