Monday, November 14, 2011

Heartlines

I feel like I've been busy and I should have loads to report but unfortunately I do not.
Mainly what I have to discuss is depressing, for me at least.
My car, Boat also known as Tourettesimorpheus (It's Transformers name), died.
So I am on a soulful journey for a new vehicle.
That was last week.

This week consists of swimming with friends (Indoors! I'm not one of those crazy polar bear swimmers) and hanging out with my new Halloween friend.
Oh and the beginning of Christmas baking.
I'm thinking of starting a new "Look What I Made" thing called "This Week in Christmas Baking".
I have a plan to do baking baskets for some friends and family and, of course, making treats for work.



I leave you with two things:
1. Go buy Michael Buble's most recent Christmas album, if you're into that kind of thing.
2. Listen to this song, Heartlines by Florence and the Machine

1 comment:

Taylor said...

i am LOVING the new michael buble xmas album. pure magic. love his voice, his style!! good good good buy.