Oh no, I've been caught!
I've been a lazy bum lately.
Last week I was sick so I figured exercising was a bad idea, but I'm all better now so I have no excuse.
I've been eating a lot of cookies lately as well. Thanks Mom.
So I figured if I make some goals out to the world wide web I'd be more likely to accomplish them.
1. Clean my room
2. Start running again
3. Fix my workout bike, as I put it together wrong.
4. Up my lifting weight, unless my shoulder is still bogus.
5. Bake cupcakes to bring to work on Tuesday because I'm nice like that :)
6. Make a healthy, tasty dinner with The Boy.
7. Go for a walk in the sun.
8. Start my Mom's birthday present, a scrap book from our Disneyland trip!
What are your plans/goals this weekend?