Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good Mood vs Bad Mood

This past week I have not been happy.
There has been conflict in my lift, words said that people didn't mean, words said that were misinterpreted but people were too hurt already to know that.

So this week is dedicated to me being happy.
Monday morning started out perfect.  I woke up in a good mood, which is rare for a Monday, and skipped off to work.
I don't really skip to work.  That's just too far.
Yesterday, yes, overall I was in a good mood.  Rare for a Monday.

Today work was terrible, just because I was bored and so sick of cleaning shelves everyday I will go get a coffee and watch a movie with my Grandma.
I will then arrive home, eat a healthy snack or dinner and then jog out the door!
That's right, after a month I'm going to try to start running again.
After dedicating a decent amount of time to a fun workout, I will read or write or do something creative!

Wednesday, I will enjoy my mom's company go to my favorite tea shop.
Then we will share a special day with some friends and take pictures of pretty prom dresses.

As for the rest of the week?  I will do my best to be happy, or at least smiles sometimes :)
 ♥

No comments: