Friday, April 16, 2010

Bang Pop

How have I lasted without a dose of Kellan for so long?
It's truly a mystery to me.

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on.
Just getting giddy for summer that is two months away.
I'm, no joke, wearing shorts right now and it's only 16ÂșC.

I've been seriously so giddy lately, I went out for slurpees went by the beach at sunset and there were tons of people going for a walk, bike riding, running....Le sigh.

So, it's been a pretty good week.
Today has been. . .complicated.
But the week is just about over and let's hope for an even more fantastic one =)
Have an excellent weekend.

"Bang Pop" by Free Energy is stuck in my head something good right now.

1 comment:

Kyla Makay said...

yeah summer is literally right around the corner... of a huge WALL of exams. :P darn.

and i have been giddy this week too. if you look at my blog so far so great i go into details. ;)

-makay

btw thanks for getting me uber pumped for summer. :)