Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet...

My boyfriend.


Okay, I lied.
That's Kellan Lutz.

I could give you the whole story about how we were friends for almost six months before we actually started dating and about how he wasn't sure if I actually liked him, but I won't because honestly, it's quite long.
But we've been dating for about two months now and I probably have his friend to thank for that, because we both know that I complained to him a bit.

I am dating a skinny, blonde, video game loving, nerd :)
He snowboards, he skim boards, he's open, he's friendly, he's creative, he's an animal lover...the list goes on.
We're comfortable with each other and we have lots of laughs (which is extremely important in my opinion).
Who knows how long it will last. But for the moment, I am having fun :)


                                               







2 comments:

Sasha said...

good for u :)

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

awwwwwww. (adorable)