I've been trying to decide if I believe in this thing they call love.
People talk about love, they say "I love you". I say "love you" to my parents before I go to bed and I say "I love you" to my brothers after poking fun at them.
But I don't know.
Some people believe in 'love at first sight', others believe you learn to love someone.
I don't know what I believe.
Maybe I'll just know, but I don't see myself ever saying I love you to anyone.
IF I ever do...No, I don't think I will.
What sparked this is a few things:
1. My Mom asking what I like about my boyfriend
2. My brother and his girlfriend having been together less than a year and already moved in together
3. Him asking my Mom if she'd go to their wedding
4. Two eighteen year olds that I hung out with on the weekend saying "I love you" to each other.
5. Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson (This song has been stuck in my head lately!)
Sorry, my thoughts keep trailing off because I don't really know what to think of this whole love business.
Am I in love? No I am not.
Agh, my brain is boggled.
In other news, I bought some boots (that I love, my mom loves and ditto on the boy front) and I'm trying to figure out what to wear them with when falls comes. Skinny jeans of course. I'd like to try a skirt but I'm afraid it won't look right..