Saturday, October 2, 2010

9. Something That Makes Me Sad

9. Something That Makes You Sad When You Think About It.

That I'm not going to be successful in life (this is a fear as well), it's the one thing that truly makes me bummed out but I try to keep it out of my mind and be positive.

10. One Thing You've Lied About.
Okay, I try not to lie and I've been quite successful but I'm not perfect...
I've called into work saying I'm sick when I wasn't really. (That was a goal I had actually)
Unless "heartache" is an illness.  That was my conclusion as to why I was "sick" anyway.

1 comment:

isabella777! said...

hey my name is isabella bt you can call me issy or bella (ya like twlight) lol doesnt matter ill answer to both anyways i lve movies too and now i really want to see how do you know oh chek out my blog too hpe to be friends :D