Saturday, October 2, 2010

"How Do You Know" A "Black Swan" is "Tangled" with "Love and Other Drugs"?

So, I love movies.
This is not a secret.
I love all kinds of movies.
This morning I was looking at trailers for upcoming movies and I am pretty stoked...and scared for some of them.


"How Do You Know"
Release date: December 17th 2010



"Tangled"
Release date: November 24th 2010


"Black Swan'
Release date: December 1st 2010


"Love and Other Drugs"
Release date:  November 24th 2010


"Fading of the Cries"
Release date: Unknown


"Skyline"
Release date: November 12th 2010
Aliens freak me out, so I must see this.


And finally...


"Sucker Punch"
Release date: March 25th 2010
I'm really excited to see this movie.


Of course I'll be seeing "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows", "Tron: Legacy" and any probably decent action movie coming out considering my movie buddies are all guys.
These are just a few that I know I'll have to see.

No comments: