Monday, October 25, 2010

Aren't Mondays Great...?

I'm going to attempt to be positive this week,
but so far it's been rather difficult.
Monday morning did not start out good.
I watched a scary movie last night and had trouble sleeping.
I woke up at 4am, then 4:30am then 5am when I got up for work.
I dripped toothpaste on my dark blue shirt right before I went to work.
Work was a mess.
The lady who was on after me was trying to guilt trip me and then kept acting like I didn't do anything today (not a good feeling).
The department I'm in has the worst pay and has me seriously thinking about finding another job after talking to the guys today.
I had a doctor's appointment at 2pm, I got out at 4:40pm.
I'm tired :(
All of that makes it difficult to get through this week.
I'm training someone new this week, so I've been trying to figure out how to explain stuff to them.  I'm a little bit nervous.

There's not much else to stress me out.
I'm tired and the week has barely even started.
Twenty hours left of work until I get to go to the city.
I don't count days anymore, I count work hours.  I know, that's bad.

I'm not even excited for the city today, or my new boots (yes I bought another pair of boots.  But I scored and somehow got them for $10 cheaper and a discount of $3.  Sometimes those cards really do pay off.)

I made pretty cookies this weekend, unfortunately I don't have the pictures uploaded yet.
And I carved 2 pumpkins!
They're awesome.
My nails are Halloween themed now.
And that's about it, oh yeah and I have a head ache.
My life is great.
It actually is great, I'm just having a rough Monday :)

1 comment:

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

Well my love tomorrow is a new day!