Friday, October 22, 2010

A Little Bit Scared

Yay! My costume is complete!  Little Red has found her hood.
My costume is a little bit sexy, which is weird for me...I mean the last two years I've gone as Holly Golightly, so this is quite different.
I said to my mom today, "I've never gone as a slut for Halloween before."
This is something the girls in high school used to wear...okay, my costume is better than that because they used to wear, like "Mean Girls" said, lingerie and some form of animal ears.
At least my costume does cover me up and I'll be wearing tights...so I feel a bit better about it.
A sneak peek at my costume.
My plans are somewhat finalized...okay not really. 
But I do know that I am going to the city to see the boy :)
Sigh, I'm sleepy today.
I got up at 5am, worked, then grocery shopped with my momma for four hours!  
I started reading "The Dead Tossed Waves" by Carrie Ryan.  I really love her writing :)
I'm on chapter 6 and can't wait to keep reading it.
Unfortunately I was so tired and fell asleep while reading.
Seeing "Paranormal Activity 2" at night?  Not the brightest idea.  Especially if you have an active imagination.
I'm worried I won't sleep tonight, hence the 11pm blogging and watching of "Full House"...oh and I stole my dog from my Mom so I wouldn't be alone.
Not that I'm scared or anything...

Guess what I bought today?
Always wear your seat belt!

I haven't really been up to much just
buying pumpkins, going through a corn maze, smiling when the colorful leaves dance across the road, getting picked on by the boys at work (always with love, of course)...you know, the usual.

So, do you lovelies have planned for this weekend?
My treasure hunting skills are lacking, but I'm hoping to find some great stuff at a flea market tomorrow and then enjoy a coffee with my Mom before we clean the house!
Well, he has an interview...here's hoping he gets it!

Blogging is definitely a good distraction after watching a scary movie, in case you're ever wondering.

Hope your weekend is the bomb!

5 comments:

a cat named cat said...

Ah Halloween <3 Your costume sounds great! ALthough I do love the idea of the Holly Golightly one lol :) I wouldn't be able to watch paranormal activity 2 - I'm far to much of a chicken! Enjoy you're weekend :)

a cat named cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a cat named cat said...

Ah Halloween <3 Your costume sounds great! ALthough I do love the idea of the Holly Golightly one lol :) I wouldn't be able to watch paranormal activity 2 - I'm far to much of a chicken! Enjoy you're weekend :)

Taylor said...

i give you credit, you're very brave! i could never watch a scary movie like that...there is just no point with me, i'll hide under a blanket the whole time.

Kaleena J. said...

Scary movies don't really bother me... movies like 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' scare me haha

I'm honestly JEALOUS of that 4 hour grocery shopping trip!!