Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Be Warned

I have bought two different hair dyes.
One a dark blonde, meaning my brunette locks will change to a warmer brown.
The second....well it's kind of reddish.
Decisions, decisions.

I've been feeling like I'm in a rut, hence the hair dye.
I wish I could do purple streaks again, but my work doesn't allow unnatural hair color. 

I also moved my furniture in my room today.
I'm always worried I'll hate it or I won't be able to see my tv.  You know, small things.
But I kind of love it this time.
Oh and my room is something like 10x10.  Small.
But it looks bigger. 
I even have a small workout corner.
It's awesome actually.

I'm in a better mood today.
But I still have a weird feeling in my stomach (boy stuff).

Hopefully things start looking up.
I hate blah-ness.

P.S. I may soon have a new hair color to show you!  Unless I chicken out.

No comments: