Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dear Blog,


I'm sorry I have been denying you of my company lately, I've been busy:

-I've been going to my wonderful acting class and I am in love with it
-I have been working lots (no time for naps anymore!)
-I began exercising again and I love it (must remember this feeling!) I even run/walk 5.5km at least once a week!
-Blog, you should be happy, I finally cleaned my bedroom! and even started reading again =)
-I've been stressed about planning Operation TAP aka 'The Anniversary Project'.  You see my parent's 25th anniversary is soon, so I'm attempting to throw (my first) a big party for them.

You see Blog, it's not that I don't love you anymore, it's that I'm too busy to spend time on the computer these days.

 Sincerely, Me :)


 I can't believe I live here.

New shirt from Suzy Shier with a Peter Pan collar!
The other day I was seriously considering changing the name of my blog because my life has gotten exciting over the past couple years and I didn't feel like "Boring Girl" was appropriate anymore.
I'm still somewhat boring at heart.  But I don't sleep my days away like I used to, so where do I go from here?
Should I change my blog's name or keep it?

I like the word "folly", I have a tumblr that uses that one.
Hm, I shall go and ponder that one while looking at party planning things, my current obsession along with mashed cauliflower.


No comments: