Sunday, April 29, 2012

If Life Was A Movie

I would have parties like Holly Golightly in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
I would have dates like the couple in "The Vow".
I would run through IKEA playing house like Tom and Summer in "(500) Days of Summer".
I would fly to Neverland with Peter Pan when I can't sleep at night.
I would be able to roller skate like Bliss in "Whip It".
I would have a secret twin somewhere like in "It Takes Two".
I would have the greatest apartment in New York like Kathleen Kelly in "You've Got Mail".
I would ride scooters around Italy like Princess Anne in "Roman Holiday".
I would know how to sword fight like Captain Jack Sparrow in "Pirates of the Caribbean".
I would never not know what to say or do because the script would be written for me.


If life was a movie. . .



No comments: