Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Mood

oday I was reminded of why I wanted to act.

Sometimes there are those movies that make you smile not because there was something funny, but just because.
The whole time I was watching this I was thinking, now I remember what I was going to do with my life.  This is it.
It wasn't the fact this movie is filled with "big names".
But the story line, the way things intertwined, the fact that not every story had a happy ending, the script..

Sometimes I fall for these sappy movies and when I do I tend to be in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Today is one of those days.
I'm probably over selling this film, but sometimes I just get this overwhelming feeling when I watch a movie that reminds me of my career choice and tells me to get back on track, stop flirting with the boys at work, stop thinking you're stuck in this town forever, because you're not.  Just because you have big dreams and people don't think you can achieve them doesn't mean you won't, it just means you have to try harder and show them but mainly yourself that you can do it, you want to do it and you will.

No comments: