Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Night

Anna Kendrick was seriously glowing at the Oscars red carpet.
































Similar, no?
Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Lopez.

Carey Mulligan looks gorgeous. I haven't seen "An Education" yet, but I want to.


Best actress winner, Sandra Bullock.  I'm still unsure on this look.

Zoe Saldana.
Daring and different? Yes.  Did I like it? Not really.  The bottom is a bit too much for my taste.

How can you not love the next two women:

Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet.
Both look stunning.

Gabourey Sidibe.
How insanely amazing is her Hollywood Fairytale?

Okay so I actually missed most of the red carpet so I am researching as I blog and I fell in love with Cameron Diaz' and Miley Cyrus' dresses:
Molly Ringwald is looking excellent these days.

I think a reoccuring theme tonight was strapless, as for color choice....I wish I would've watch the entire red carpet earlier.
I could tell you what things I didn't really like or who's hair was too high...but why dwell on the negative?

No comments: