Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Is Love? (6)

Love is teaching someone something new and not losing your patience once.
Love is learning something new because you want to know why your loved one loves it so much.
Love is being half asleep and telling someone that you'll miss them.

Love is getting mad at your mom while playing a video game together but laughing over it later.
Love is your mom saying "Yay! More S time" when your plans with a friend get cancelled.

Love is meeting someone at the train station when they get off work, just because.

I'm still trying to decide if love is sharing a cold.
Yes, I am sick courtesy of the boy.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

The second mom one reminds me of my mom :)

GorJess said...

"Love is learning something new because you want to know why your loved one loves it so much." soo true.

a cat named cat said...

Aww, this is so sweet <3 I've missed reading your blog! I haven't had time to do anything lately :/ Luckily I'm getting back into the blogesphere :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

loved this list :)